My challenge to you///
I challenge you to the death
Look in the mirror, thorough and deep
Make one change, from now till your last breath.
And every word you speak, let it be a vow to keep.
Let your actions be absolute,
As the Father seeing from every angle.
Let your faith be resolute,
Becoming God's faithful Angel.
I challenge you to the death.
Til present with the Lord, and absent from earth asleep.

Angelariel777.blogspot.com

5.11.10 - 9:30 AM

shortest entry ever.

So I reaaaaallly wish I had a cup of coffee, but the lack thereof is for a good cause....Though if I had been thinking I would have gotten some good old oolong tea, aka beauty tea, aka love tea. Just need something hot to drink, its that time of the season you know ^_^.

I also want to do a little baking. I was thinking about making CHEWY cookies. Darn the fact that I cant make any cake...

Now to end this on an interesting note: I didnt eat breakfast today. I very much regret it.

Posted by Brianka
0 comments»
Post a Comment

« Back to Top
0 Comments: Post a Comment
<< Home