My challenge to you///
I challenge you to the death
Look in the mirror, thorough and deep
Make one change, from now till your last breath.
And every word you speak, let it be a vow to keep.
Let your actions be absolute,
As the Father seeing from every angle.
Let your faith be resolute,
Becoming God's faithful Angel.
I challenge you to the death.
Til present with the Lord, and absent from earth asleep.

Angelariel777.blogspot.com

10.10.10 - 5:50 PM

OMG...watch out its...its...ALIVE!

So in my last entry I talked about how a certain phrase started my 4th voyage on Venus. I was riding in the car with my friends, and they were admonishing me for not dancing at the gym jam, particularly how I kept reject everyone who asked me to dance, one person in particular. Well, I was getting frustrated, and when I get frustrated I get emotional, and about 7 times out of 10 I say something that I meant, but didnt mean to say. This is one of those cases in which what I said even suprised me... And Well, when I said it I actually felt something start. Imagine someone slowly drawing a bow, and eventually, they let it go to shoot the arrow, which hit something that in turn starts a war. I thought I'd take about 2-3 paragraphs, probably more, to explore the power the heart and speach have. Or at least, the power they have on me.

Sadly, I am a very emotional, sometimes empathic and sympathetic (they are differnt) person. But usually I keep these things under tight wraps until I get to my room, in which even then I dont say what I feel above a whisper. I usually end up crying. I think that this is a big part contributing to my artistic inclinations because I do tend to find a lot of calm and solice in painting and playing guitar. Also, in contrast, I feel a strong passion sometimes, especially when playing my guitar. These seem to act as a siren's song to other people.

I sing a song to be heard by the right people, I also paint so that people can see my vision. In a way, I am using various forms of expressions in the form of a cry or an intent. Because it exists, someone will fulfil that intent or hear that cry. ESPECIALLY if its from the heart. This is one of the big fickle variations of the "Law of attraction" that many people often refer to. I did not read this in a book, I know this from first hand experience and observation. Its kind of complicated, because not all things you feel will come to life, and not all things said will either. Looks like I will be writing more than just 3 paragraphs this evening.

Have you ever had one of those experiences where you REALLY needed something and someone just randomly fulfills that need? I still remember back when I was about 8 when my dad and I were walking to a car repair place by foot, and it was so hot. I prayed that someone would come and pick us up, and there my bus driver was about 5 minutes latere. Another time I wanted to make sure someone was actually eating properly and asked for the means to actually get down to the college campus and purchase some food. The next day, I earned 11$ in tips and some money came in from my tax return. Mom and Dad's didnt even come in for an entire month, but mine came in within a week. There was once in the cafeteria when I was indeed very hungry, and someone offered to get me some lunch. I refused, but none the less kept track of the gesture. I was playing my guitar with my friend outside of the Henderson building on campus, and we had finally gotten an "equalibrium" in our rhythm and were actally playing in sync. An older guy came up and spoke to us. That man ended up being our guitar teacher later, and I was specifically looking for a place to take guitar lessons. These are but a few of many examples of things that manifested that started off as but a thought or feeling.

Have you also ever watch television and heard the glib unemotional speach of a congressman? Then, look at that in contrast to a speach given by someone who truly meant what they said, like Martin Luther King in his I have a dream speach. You can feel the difference in emotion there! And one makes people respond in a different way than the other. That is the power of emotional speach, it makes the ball move not only within you, but others as well. Thus, some words have to power to shift the will of another. Yes there is free will, but it has happened so many times. I guess now I am leaning towards "The law of motion", lol. So lets somewhat apply this to what happened that night. Just know that Free will is not an absolute iron bar, because it is "free" it is also impressionable via the individual's emotion ^^

I had the will to not care, and to some extent not move on completely from some past experiences. Also, unconsciously, I was burying feelings I didnt even know was present. They pushed forth and things started manifesting themselves that night on the ride home. Its quite interesting actually. My will, which was very neutral leaning negative, was overidden by a quiet positive side within me.

Labels:

Posted by Brianka
0 comments»
Post a Comment

« Back to Top
0 Comments: Post a Comment
<< Home