My challenge to you///
I challenge you to the death
Look in the mirror, thorough and deep
Make one change, from now till your last breath.
And every word you speak, let it be a vow to keep.
Let your actions be absolute,
As the Father seeing from every angle.
Let your faith be resolute,
Becoming God's faithful Angel.
I challenge you to the death.
Til present with the Lord, and absent from earth asleep.

Angelariel777.blogspot.com

17.10.10 - 8:01 PM

Restless Again

This is going to be one of those times when I type up something before I make a title. So now you know for certain, this is more so of a random entry.

Today has been slow. I wanted to paint, but I could not as I left a lot of my things at the college, and I was homebound.

I watched Avatar for the first time, and I cried. I can actually pin point the part that I started, and even the reason why. The first time that the humans started bombing the village was when. Why? Well, that little whiney voice inside my head said "They are destroying the very core of everything, nothing will be left" or something along those lines. It also brought to mine some other interesting things, but I am hesitant to talk about it right now.

Really though, I dont feel at rest or at peace. I was meaning to go through a meditation cycle today, but I didnt get around to it. I may just do so after I finish with this blog and uploading pictures.

I am a little excited about this weekend(or is it the next...), I am going on my first date! I was originally fretting (yes, two weeks in advance) about what to wear, but I decided to just wear whatever the heck I want ^_^. Thats not so bad of a choice.

I discovered that everyone in my family has a goat ascendent or moon except me. Thats kind of funny now that I look at things in a more holistic sense....

I purchased and aloe vera plant for just 2$ at walmart about a day or two ago. I had one before, but sadly it died. I discovered that the plant needs only to be watered about once every week to a month, or whenever the soil gets dry. Now to check the proper way to harvest it.

And now that's about it. ^_^ I cant wait to go to campus. I think I'd be lying if I said I went there because learning was fun....

Labels:

Posted by Brianka
0 comments»
Post a Comment

« Back to Top
0 Comments: Post a Comment
<< Home