My challenge to you///
I challenge you to the death
Look in the mirror, thorough and deep
Make one change, from now till your last breath.
And every word you speak, let it be a vow to keep.
Let your actions be absolute,
As the Father seeing from every angle.
Let your faith be resolute,
Becoming God's faithful Angel.
I challenge you to the death.
Til present with the Lord, and absent from earth asleep.

Angelariel777.blogspot.com

14.10.10 - 9:40 PM

Chiisana inori

Chiisana inori is japanese for "small prayer".

I have been kind of doing my best to build a relationship with another through God, because I dont see myself capable of properly nurturing and fostering one on my own while being my true self. And so, It is my prayer, that Father acts as a bridge between me and this other person. I want both of us to be together, through God. When I pray this prayer, I always imagine my holding God's hand, while he holds the other: Going the direction we are supposed to go, doing what we are supposed to do. I know its probably an odd thing to ask, but I just want certainty in my footsteps. I want to move forward in the direction I am supposed to, and not just where I want to.

That is why I say this prayer...

This evening I really wanted to go to chapel to hear out a friend's sermon. But I chose to stay with someone instead...I am not happy that I let that get in the way with God. I guess I also kind of got in the way with his school work also. What a mess.

I cant be perfect, but I really dont want to stray from what needs to be done, nor prevent another from doing the same. I think I still have a lot of growing to do. So I guess I will add that to my prayer as well.

Posted by Brianka
0 comments»
Post a Comment

« Back to Top
0 Comments: Post a Comment
<< Home